The other part of this is the music itself. I've mentioned before I will sometimes grit my teeth and listen to the pop radio stations for a while just to hear what's there. So much of it is completely studio created, no live players that I could hear except for some synth parts. Especially the "drum" tracks behind the poptart singers including Madonna who's no longer a tart that's for sure. Those whatever you call them tracks are certainly not drums as we know them. They're highly processed/gated/compressed sound effect parts I guess you could call them. No live band is going to do that stuff without using tracks as part of their show. Much easier and cheaper to simply use a DJ to play the original or remixed tracks. That's another thing, remixing. I don't get it and never followed it but I'm seen references to remixing contests at some clubs. I guess they have some stuff that is broken out to separate tracks and somebody gets to come up and run the mixing console? Or maybe they get to combine parts of different songs? I don't know but it's certainly entertainment to young people.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.