Hi All,
I have recently obtained IK Multimedia StealthPedal and am trying to use it as my audio interface with Realband [and/or PowerTracks], so far without success. My system is Windows XP and in RB in the ASIO Audio Drivers window I have the latest IK StealthPedal ASIO Driver [Ver. 1.0.0.8] selected., whilst in the Preferences/Audio window 'Enable input monitoring [ASIO only]' is checked.

In order to record, I have an audio track selected where I select 'Edit DX' and then 'Input Monitor Insert' and select Amplitube 3 as plugin and a suitable Amp 3 preset. If I now play my guitar through StealthPedal I can hear it in Rband/Amp3. If I now select Record [or Record Audio], recording sequence starts but track does not go pink and at the end of 'recording take', nothing has been recorded although I am asked 'Keep Take'.

If, before attempting to record, I select VU Meters, I get an 'Access Violation message for module RealBand' and Rband freezes and I have to Ctrl/Alt/Delete to get out.

If I have my other, Creative Audigy Platinum, Audio interface selected I am able to record successfully using the procedure described above.

Some time ago I tried using IKM STOMPIO as an audio interface with RealBand/PTracks but with even less success [if that is possible!]

I am presently talking to Support about this but wondered if there is anyone successfully using StealthPedal with Rband or PTracks who may be able to advise on how I may resolve my problems.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Peter J