You guys know that I’m a Midi guy that on occasion will use RealTracks for my personal compositions; however I do use RealTracks when I do a lot of my clients’ music, mostly all covers. So I thought that I would do a song using RealTracks as backing tracks.

RealTracks and Midi and Guitars, Oh My is that song. I used all of the RTs in the “PianoMood1-reflective Soundtrac” style as well as the –1265 synthpad,PopShiningSoftEV,120 RT in the melody track. The female vocals, the choir, the first bass part and the first piano lead I played on my keyboard midi controller. The French horns are me on my wind controller and the guitar parts are also done by me. The first piano lead is based on a short rift in the piano track of the style.

This is a quick and dirty but let me know what you think as this does take a few “weird” twists and turns.

You know you're getting old when a recliner and a heating pad is your idea of a hot date!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware