Just had my first chance to test-drive the RealTracks Hammond B-3 (blues, background from RT Set 10). Kind of disappointing -- every variation sounded distorted. Same result when I played back several of the WMA files directly from Windows Media Player, rather than with BIAB.

The narrative for the Real Track describes the sound as "Gritty". Funny... I worked with a B-3 player every weekend for two years. His axe never sounded like that. Just a clean, powerful sound from that rotating Leslie cabinet. The BIAB B-3 is virtually useless to me.

Tried downloading and reinstalling the latest posted RT updates for Sets 10-12, dated 11/23/08. Also tried copying the Organ folder directly from the USB drive that contained the 2009 UltraPak -- Of course, they were the same files, and produced the same distorted result.

Has anyone else run into this?

I'm running Windows 98SE on a Sempron 2800, 512MB RAM, 160 MB 7200 RPM drive about half full. Sound card is a Creative SoundBlaster Live. Using no external synths or other hardware of any kind. Boot configuration is extremely "lean and mean".

Drive is defragged weekly and this box has never had an Internet connection.

BIAB version is 2009, build 282.

Thanks in advance!

Jon