Yeah, Hugh Lauri of House is another one. His character has a grand in his living room and he plays it fairly often. Solid player. Around here it seems like everybody's a player. A very good player.

And Scott, I'm not saying having the ability to control your own destiny using the internet isn't cool. All I'm saying is this new stuff doesn't make it any easier to make it in the biz. The odds are much worse now than they were 30 years ago imho, and we all know how easy it was then. Once you've created a large following then these websites like Kickstarter are great. I'm not discounting that but getting over that first hump is just as hard as it's ever been if not worse.

Tyler is very good, starting in a large church is a time honored traditional way to break into the music biz. Look at all the motown folks who grew up playing gospel in the church. Churches have been hotbeds of networking for centuries. I'm not a churchgoer and I've been told my whole life I should do that but I have too much respect for those folks and to go in there under false pretenses just to network doesn't sit well with me even though people have been using churches for that purpose for a very long time.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.