Quote:

Hi, John Bowles -

Welcome to the fold. I hope you continue to learn and use BIAB. It's a great program.

I just checked out your songs and really enjoyed what I heard.

Before long, you'll be offering advice and help yourself.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks guys and thanks Jford for listening to my playing from 32 to 35 years ago. It is nice to hear someone enjoys it. I wish I had that energy and drive again. I also wish I was rich and could Practice 8 to 12 hours again as I use to in those days. I would do 4 hours on flat pick and 4 hours on finger picking. Lots of fun.
http://www.reverbnation.com/johnbowles
Maybe BIAB will inspire me to put some of my current stuff out there. By the way, I just noticed we have the same first name. I think they need to call this forum the "Lots of Johns forum" :-)

I got together with my friend last night who has BIAB and who actually is playing on two of the songs on those tracks from 32 years ago ("Racing" and "Space Is Revolving"). He and I met in the computer programming course. We had a few beers and talked about BIAB some of the time. I was correct, he has had BIAB for more than 10 years. He was telling me that some of the solos that BIAB creates are really good. Actually he said he was amazed at how good some of them are. I can see it now. Thanks for tuning in folks, you are listening to BIAB top 40 radio :-)

Last edited by bowlesj; 09/06/12 04:39 AM.