Seeker, that might have been me. I mention Kunaki whenever the opportunity comes up. Why? Because it is a low cost way to get a better looking product than you can make at home, with shrink wrap AND a bar code.

You can try them out by grabbing 5 CD's OR DVD's for $1 a piece, plus S&H....how can ya lose?

Plus they will drop ship pieces to CD Baby, or most anywhere else for you, another nice perk for a great price!

The biggest change since they moved is now the cost is directly related to the demand. It could be as low as .75 cents up to a max of $1.75 per piece, CD or DVD, depending on when you order it.

25 bands - folks I have worked with in my studio has ordered from them, and all have been repeat offenders. All have sold a few 100 CD's at $10 - $15 a pop...they are out there doing it, not siting at home boo-hooing about how hard it is, and they make enough to kept them going.

"I don't understand taking the tack of, "If I can't sell a million then I won't try to sell any at all."

I fully agree. Even tho it has taken 10 years to sell a little over 500 copies of my original music thru Soundclick, MP3.com, CD Baby, etc it is out there in the hands of people that find it worth paying for.

Rich & Famous?

Yes....yes I am....

i5 3.20GHz, 32gb RAM, 1tb SSD OS, 12tb HDD, 4gb gForce vid card, 32" monitor, Audient id44, Win10 x64, BiaB/RB 2023, Reaper 6,IK Multimedia Total Studio 3.5 MAX, Waves 10