Eddie all I can tell you is to think about what courses you took and what certs you have in order to be considered an IT pro. When you respond to posts here from people having computer problems, you say things like I've been doing this for 20 years and I'm telling you it's this or you have to do that. You know that in order to explain it in detail would take you over an hour and require you to write a couple pages of very technical stuff that you know the person wouldn't understand anyway.

Same thing here. There's a whole tech language to this you know nothing about.

You're asking and making comments about something that requires full college courses and years of experience to learn. Check this out:

http://www.studio82a.com/Ohio.htm

You really want to learn this stuff and have an intelligent conversation with someone like Harvey, ROG, Scott or Mac? Sign up with one of these schools and come back in a few years.

Don't have time for that? Then just do what these guys tell you to do. Just like if I happened to develop serious PC problems and asked you for help. I trust your knowledge in that area so I would have to listen and do. That's it.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.