I am doing some work around the house today and I have Pandora running through the (so happy I bought a) internet ready TV. I set my base channel to Lady Antebellum. Thus far, based off that channel, I have heard

Miranda Lambert
Carrie Underwood
Colbie Colait
Sara Evans
Taylor Swift

The male side has been

Blake Shelton
Keith Urban
Brad Paisley
Rascal Flatts
Zac Brown

Normally I don't listen to radio for extended periods like this, but today I took time to rearrange my TV and audio setup in the living room, finally organize 550 CDs and 150 DVDs, many of which have been laying around for 8 years since I moved here, move the couches and vacuum the carpet under them.... lots of time intensive stuff. Point is that I have had Pandora running for like 4 hours.

Point of the post is to ask you guys who are experienced and more involved with the country side of music this question. Do you find this music very formulaic and kind of "flat"? On a couple of the Underwood songs, which I can say with 100% certainty I have never heard, I was able to hum along with the chord changes like 4-5 measures ahead of when they changed. It's kind of all sounding the same to me. It could be Carrie Evans, Taylor Callait, Colbie Lambert, Sara Underwood.... same thing for the guys. It's like the songs are so generic and homogenized that the singers are interchangeable parts. I mean, I know chords have progressions as far as what will work and what won't but, to be able to know a song I have never heard... Maybe I've just been at this too long.

Anybody else get that same feeling about this topic?

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.