Hi everyone,

Well, I finally bought BIAB 2013, after wishing and hoping for so long. It was a tough choice between the Everything PAK and the Audiophile Edition, especially considering the huge $$$$$ saving on the Everything PAK. I weighed up all the great input from the members here (thanks also to Sandra Sherman and Mac for your input), and considering I will only be updating around once every year or so, as well as hoping to help a friend record some kind of professional quality CD sometime down the track, I decided to buy the Audiophile Edition. This was a 'buy it once and leave it alone for while' kind of purchase for me, especially considering money is pretty tight at the moment.

Now I wait for it to arrive, and I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun playing with it and trying to fathom it out over the Holiday Season, just like the arrival of a new baby. It will be more like 'BABY'-In-A-Box for me!.... LOL.

Now all I have to do is get a good Audio Interface and a couple of decent mics to suit the AI and I'll be on my way. I'll post my other questions about Interfaces and mics over on the "Off-Topic" forum, and hope someone can guide me in my choices from there.

Thanks all again,
Dome

BIAB Audiophile, Reaper, Kontakt Full Edition, Roland A90-EX Master Controller MIDI keyboard, Windows 7 x64