Quote:

It ain't the type of musical instrument, the problem you have likely has a lot more to do with hearing people who have not put the time to good use, have not done what it takes to practice properly and have not bothered to go for Strong Performance.

I live amongst a generation that doesn't seem able to look inwards at themselves too much, a generation that typically blames *INANIMATE OBJECTS* for problems found, but never the human being for simply operating that object in a wrong fashion.

If you can not control what you are using, then it does not matter what it is, it sounds like garbage. And in this situation, I have NEVER heard a solo or duo that uses midi backing track sound close to real, ever...

As for "great thinkers"....strong opinions is more like it! And that is the generation that I live in....little faces & all

i5 3.20GHz, 32gb RAM, 1tb SSD OS, 12tb HDD, 4gb gForce vid card, 32" monitor, Audient id44, Win10 x64, BiaB/RB 2023, Reaper 6,IK Multimedia Total Studio 3.5 MAX, Waves 10