That took me back to making M3 CD's, utilizing two Korg Oasys PCI Sound Cards in one computer, as well as music keyboard "mastery" utilizing my Karma Keyboard...all of
this chiming in with my Triton Keyboard, etc.

...and of course my Roland G-303 Synth/Jazz Guitar.

I thought you might (half way through) blast in with your Casio Synth Guitar...like
Pat Metheny (or me), would shake the rafters as we take "Alone In Space" home!

Great Job, as always.....

KARMA (Kay Algorithmic Realtime Music Architecture) is a parameter-based approach to generating musical effects, rather than a musical data based approach. It is not a system that plays back prerecorded MIDI phrases through Note Transposition Tables, like most arranger systems (or phrase generation systems). However, it is also not a system where you set up parameters, press a button, and sit back and listen to the "music" it generates. It is not the type of system that is supposed to "evolve" a piece all by itself, according to parameter settings. One of the ideas behind KARMA is that the user is always in control of how the music is generated. If you want the rhythmic complexity to increase at a certain point, well then, you hook up the parameter(s) that can cause that to happen to a real-time control, and you twist it at the point that you want it to happen. Although a timeline kind of input control could be a possibility in the future, the basic idea of KARMA presently is real-time. (And actually, you can achieve the timeline kind of thing simply by recording your control movements into a sequencer. But again, the user determines what changes and when it changes.) You cause it to start by triggering it – you determine which notes it plays and in which key by the input notes you give it. You determine when it changes activity or settings by changing the parameters at a certain point – be it a scene change (which can change a whole slew of parameters at the same time), or moving one parameter.

In its simplest form, this "parameter-based approach" is similar to what we have come to expect from the term "arpeggiator": you play some notes on a keyboard, you have a few parameters you can adjust, and notes come out in some kind of pattern. For those who must compare KARMA to an arpeggiator, I like to say that KARMA is like "multiple arpeggiators on steroids, after being given adrenaline injections, and doing LSD." Really, I feel it has very little in common with any conventional arpeggiators, and I think you will agree after reading the architecture description that follows. But if it makes you comfortable to think of KARMA as "an arpeggiator on steroids", then by all means do so. It can certainly arpeggiate, in just about any flavor known to man, if that’s what you’re looking for.

How about Karma integrated into the music already possible for the BIAB?

Yamaha...Motif ES-8, Motif Rack, CS6X
Korg...Karma,Triton Classic, PA-80, M-1+
AkaiSampler-S5000, Roland.. X5080 Rack/G-1000 Arranger
Various Guitars/Basses Amps Pedals Rec.Equip.

Plus, BIAB 2015 and Sonar Platinum 2015 Upgrade from Cakewalk's Sonar X-3