The ringer announcer yells "GET READY TO RUMBA"

I am so far out of my comfort zone on this one it’s impossible to measure. I have played around with this chord progression for sometime now but this is the first time I tried to put a lead line to it.

I’m playing my wind controller (sax), nylon string guitar (rhythm guitar), jazz box (lead guitar) and bass (guess which part). The rest is Band-in-a-box with a few modifications as follows:

Style – L_Rumba3
1-bass and guitar tracks deleted and replace by me-see above
2-piano-virbatim except for the piano leads. Those were from super midi track 20787-piano,Rhythm BoleroMelodic EV 090. I thought that this made a very nice lead piano part for this song.
3-drums – Realdrums=Rumba^3-Brushes,Ride. Yes Mario can and does use RealDrums when they fit the song perfectly as this did IMHO.
4-strings – verbatim. I copied the track and lowered one tracj by one octave. I then used two different string patches to get the sound I wanted.
5-leads – played by me – see above

This is a one day wonder but I hope you like it for what it is.

My goal this weekend is to move just enough each day so that no one pokes me to see if I'm dead or not.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware