I just finished testing this final scenario. Supposing you want to send most of your midi data to a hardware synth and just one or two tracks to a software synth. And you want you chord output to go to your VoiceWorks.

First set the Midi Output port to NONE in midi Opt and make sure 'Use DXi.VST' is checked. Then put my redirector on the default synth slot. Set the output port to the one your hardware is connected to. You will need a hardware synth in the chain along with your Voiceworks if you want to hear the midi output.

Next, put a soft synth on the tracks you want to use.

Finally, make sure OutputCh is set to 9 (or whatever channel your VoiceWorks receives on). You will also need to make sure none of your other channels is set to the same number.

Now click play and you should be set. Note however that I had a lot of latency using this setup as the hardware synths are much faster than the software synths. I wouldn't reccomend this unless your entire system is super fast.

BiaB 2013 b366, RB 2013 b4, WinXP Pro SP3, Toshiba M70, 1.8GHz 2GB RAM 100GB HD. Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Ketron SD2.BiaB Wiki