No Notes, it's not a silver sonic alas just a regular one - then of course then of course there are the Zephers, these were the 'student horns' from the King factory, but blow just as good as the super 20 IMO. I also have a a Jupiter tenor and it plays very well indeed, in the right hands its as good as many pro instruments.

The link you provided had me a little worried, it seems to be all about the laquer - the prices I mean. I have always not worried about laquer, on a secondhand instrument a relaquer dulls the tone and devalues the instrument. I see lots of Chinese instruments with various colours reds blues and greens even, its a bit gimmicky. Also the "vintage" that is not vintage, does not impress here. Still I have never played any of these instruments and that's the acid test.

I say go for a Jupiter

Now if I can take the topic slightly to the side, on guitars I got a beautiful 12 string and a six string from Edman instruments on Ebay the price of a meal for two.

Now what I want is an electric that sounds as good as a Les Paul for under £100 UK

Last edited by ZeroZero; 03/20/13 08:46 AM.

Win 11 64, Asus Rog Strix z390 mobo, 64 gig RAM, 8700k