Hi,

Yesterday I had a problem w/ BIAB crashing every time I opened a file. I chatted w/ PG support and based on the fact that files played when opened from the HD version of BIAB, they had me do a complete uninstall and reinstall... aargh,

Now at lease BIAB doesn't crash. But files seem to open but not correctly. Also new Real Drums don't seem to be replacing the old ones.

I've tried resetting to factory settings but it seems if I even load one of my old files (IE to copy chords into a brand new file... it corrupts the entire BIAB). Basically I'm stuck with these urban drums in everything I do. I can't get another set of real drums to load and 'stick'. Sometimes it say a different set of drums is loaded, but it plays those maddening urban drums. And when I reboot BIAB, it then says the urban drums are loaded.

Any suggestions? All I wanted to do yesterday is make a little music for a 1/2 hour or so. I'm now about 4-5 hours into troubleshooting and I'm REALLY frustrated...

Thanks,

Ian

PS - Here's a yellow message I'm getting. Any idea why I'm getting this message? (I have a feeling it may be related):

Note: for a bar 1 change to RealDrums, the program will also install the RealDrums for the lead-in (File-Save w/ patches to remove this.

Last edited by Ian Ferrin; 04/25/13 02:08 AM.