Oh, let me tell ya Bob, it wasn't easy trying to follow that show last night. It was so, so, strange to me all I did was listen to maybe 30 seconds of each segment and then fast forward. Between that and the commercials I did the whole thing in about an hour. It was hell, I'm telling you. I just had this morbid curiosity if there was anything real there. Very little.

The thing is don't forget all of our beloved classic tunes were all on the Billboard Top 100 and were all featured on the Awards shows back in the day and look where those tunes are now. Somehow I just can't imagine a classic whateverthehell you call it revival in 20 years with people going yeah, that was the real deal dude, they don't make music like that any more. And those now middle aged folks will absolutely hate whatever is current then.

And the cycle continues.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.