Hi all, I’m looking for a little direction here. “ My New Toys " is a song I composed using the new toys I’ve received. That is a Squire P-Bass that my wife bought me for Christmas, a Dean EQA acoustic/electric that she bought for my birthday and an EWI-USB I just purchased. I’m finger picking the Dean and my bass: my arthritis in my right hand is allowing me to do so.

I used to play trumpet and French horn. The EWI-USB had a horn fingering option. Although it is slightly different than playing a trumpet I am trying to learn how to control this beast, abet a little slower than I had hoped. I’m hoping to make my horns sound a little more real that the static soundfonts/samples

Now although I’m not trying to be compared to a finger picking guitarist, a seasoned basses or flutist, what I’m looking for is how close am I getting? Where can I improve? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

PS – I know the song is a little redundant, but as I said I’m trying to learn this EWI-USB. Redundancy is good when practicing!

Thanx in advance for your input.

My goal this weekend is to move just enough each day so that no one pokes me to see if I'm dead or not.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware