Mario that is a very fair evaluation on your part, and i really understand it. I would be happy to see 64 bit development for those very reasons. I also agree never take BiaB in the direction of a main stream DFAW workstation. It was never meat to be that. I think Mal is on this page as well from what i read. He seems to use it for creation and wants better VSTi's

That has been at root one for a while, the jamstix issue is now bleeding over to the 64 bit conversation. VSTi tech in this program is behind the times for sure.

But please do not try to turn BiaB into cubase, or sonar, those programs have enough issue on there own imagine adding generation tools to that mess.

Just refine Rb with a few more real cool tools, and more stability, and touch up the new look BiaB and add more RTs RDs, SMT, and such.

I can't wait to dive into user tracks, and synth vocalist.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.