Duh?

I have whole program, except IK Authorization Manager (and even that you tell/select where to install!) installed on my D: drive, along with AmpliTube, SampleTron, SampleMoog, SonicSynth 2, Miroslav Philharmonik, CSR, T-Racks 3, (BIAB, Garritan, Kontakt,....) and all ST sound libs including Band in a Box HI-Q stuff.

Simply tell it to install there on the FIRST install screen.

Then run ST and point to where instruments path is (under ST "Prefs") are then hit "Relist" and ST knows where to find all libs from then on.

I even just did a "Regedit" to confirm that registry points to all the installed locations.

Larry

PS I think it does make a IK Multimedia folder under "Program Files" (for Win XP) or "Program Files (x86)" for Win 7 but is essentially empty (maybe some uninstall info??). It's been a while - when I first installed it last year - to see if I wanted to play with it I left it all go to default (C drive various locations) but then I de-installed and reinstalled on D:\ which left some remnants on C:\ that I later deleted\cleaned up

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 12/10/13 02:05 PM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20