I hear the click many times as well, and have not isolated the cause. To me, it sounds like the first beat of a count-in and is only on the drum track.

The behavior of the final part marker is normal.

Your program does take too long to load. Tell us if you are running an antivirus program and which one. Tell us about your OS - is it Windows XP or 7 or 8.1? 32 or 64 bit?

Download and run the free utility Geekbench and report your score so we have a sense of your machine's power.

Did you install BIAB to the /Program Files folder (either one, if running 64-bit)? This is a known problem.

Ps it might be a good idea to start a new thread entitled "2014 takes too long to load" or some such. In my opinion, this is not related to the click. Give us as much info as you can, starting with the answers to my questions. A new thread would get you better attention for this problem.

Last edited by Matt Finley; 01/10/14 08:11 AM.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors