I use RB because it is the easiest to move over from BiaB. Also i have to admit, i usually just start there. it does just about everything i need now. If and i say if i need some feature it does not do, or not well anyway, i use Studio one by Presonus. I got it free with my interface, and did the Black friday upgrade and it is a very nice and stable package.

I believe that there is very little that RB can do. the only real problems i see are the inability to use timing lock VSTis like jamstix to the fullest, but that is about all. anything others can do it can do. Maybe a little different but still possible. One area i like in Studio one is the comping feature. RB does not have that, but you can work around by just recording different takes on separate tracks, then use the node automation to play the parts you want, then export the results to a wave file and import back in and it is done.

I like the simplicity of RB, and the ability to keep tweaking till you got what you want then to me any lack of features is offset by the effort to move it and get it all hammered out in another DAW. Once i get the basic tracks down, work out solos, and such, a sax here, a banjo there, a fiddle in a few bars, i have it 90% done. Just to much work to change at that point.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.