Originally Posted By: jazzmammal
Mal I totally get it but again this is a Wishlist item. I just did a search and you're all over the Wishlist thread.

Do you know we've been asking about a fix for the VST tempo lock issue for at least 7 years now? Or how about the time sig issue? That Wishlist request goes back further than that.

Some things PG cares about and some things they don't. Again I'm sympathetic to this as well but why keep cluttering up the main forum with it?

I wanna look like James Bond but we all have to face reality at some point.

Bob

Well to be honest Bob I don't look on at Malevans post as cluttering up the main forum or any other forum for that matter. He feels that he would like to see this feature implemented and has the right to express his opinion as often as he likes.

As regards facing reality I think that PG will have to face that reality some time in the near future that a lot of users want the 64 bit feature.

As I say I am perfectly happy with 32 bit biab but totally understand Mal wanting to express his opinion and having the right to do it, without someone telling him he is cluttering up the forum.

Musiclover

Last edited by musiclover; 03/19/14 05:08 AM.

Musiclover

My music https://www.youtube.com/user/donegalprideofall

Windows 10 (64bit) M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Band in a Box 2024, Cubase 13, Cakewalk and far too many VST plugins that I probably don't need or will ever use smile