Great!! Glad you have taken advantage of this superior source to obtain original and remastered tunes. In my case, a Treasure Trove for "jazzophiles"!

Hey Matt...thismorning, for my personal "Breakfast Club" Streaming Jazz Library, I streamed myself some Randy Brecker...I'm positive that he's one of your all-time favorites, too!! I believe he was performing with the DR Big Band...what great charts to listen to, and they're still residing on my hard drive's jazz playlists, along with Grover, Sonny Stitt, Toots, Shearing, Bonfa, and the others lists I've created, specifically for jazz singers, but sure to widen as I add all those great Ballads and jump tunes from scores of musicians that I've listened to (but never had the "bread" for purchase)!!

Oh, well...now that I'm 80 and find that God has given me a bit more time to dig the past and present singers, players, etc., that I've "dug" over close to a century of listening to jazz in all it's "forms"

...well, thanks to that great library of classics now made availble at X-Box Music, I can sit back and either just tap my toes to the great streaming I've discovered...or...grab an "ax" and "join in" to my "collection" of "giants" and "giantesses"!

all cascading from me lil ol windows 8 "puter".

Whatta world...Whatta life...I'm in LOVE WITH X-BOX MUSIC FREEBIES!!

Yamaha...Motif ES-8, Motif Rack, CS6X
Korg...Karma,Triton Classic, PA-80, M-1+
AkaiSampler-S5000, Roland.. X5080 Rack/G-1000 Arranger
Various Guitars/Basses Amps Pedals Rec.Equip.

Plus, BIAB 2015 and Sonar Platinum 2015 Upgrade from Cakewalk's Sonar X-3