Thanks for your comments Floyd. I appreciate what you think and that you take time to listen and offer suggestions. I got so caught up with the guitars on this that I had actually uploaded the song to Soundcloud before I caught two pretty substantial mistakes in the lyrics. I did not hear either one during the time I was mixing in Studio One 2. So much for critical listening skills. The first, I started early with the words, "standing there" and a long 's' sound can be heard prior to hearing the words. I have corrected that but the other, around the two minute mark, I flubbed the lines and didn't realize it throughout the mix.

I assume if I correct these issues and replace the song currently uploaded to Soundcloud that I will have to re-post it here as I imagine the link to this version will no longer be valid.

I have been on YouTube just about all day watching Studio One mixing videos so hopefully I can make a discernible improvement on the mix.

Last edited by c_fogle; 05/18/14 02:02 PM. Reason: corrected spelling

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.