Originally Posted By: seeker
I've probably spent 80-100 hours this last week to 10 days working to crawl to where I am.
Burned a lot of lamp oil past midnights.
(we are all very proud of you, you are very brave, once you have worked it all out you can teach us ! smile )

In your Accordian folder there is One memo.txt file.
That leads me to believe All of the Song.sgu's could be used. Correct ? (yes just copy and rename the front part I would say)
With my short experience bt1 and bt2 appear to be created when UT is used.
(yes BB/RB makes them)

This is about folks who are playing and recording instruments.
Does a recording have to be created for each Song.sgu?
(yes but I would just do Song1 & Song2 Endings for a start and see what results you get, it depends on how many candles you have left to burn)

Thank you!

Frome http://www.pgmusic.com/usertracks1.htm :

Pop UserTracks Advanced Templates

Making advanced UserTracks is basically exactly the same process as making UserTracks from the basic 1-minute template. The only difference is that instead of recording one song, you record multiple songs. The benefits of recording the longer templates are:

More material recorded means more variety from bar-to-bar when the UserTrack is used.
Both major and minor endings will work.
More chord types are included. For example, if you're using a UserTrack made from the 1-minute template, if a user enters Em9, it will simply play Em. But, if you've recorded a longer template that includes m9 chords, you can make sure it actually plays a m9.
Commonly used Slash chords are included, for example C/E, G/D, Am/G.

10-minute template:
Pop UserTracks 10 minute template.zip
This template is approximately 10 minutes of total recorded material at a tempo of 120bpm (the time increases with slower tempos, and decreases with faster tempos). With this template, in addition to major, minor & 7 chords that are included in the 1 minute template, it also includes diminished & sus chords, and also has more material for chords that last for 4 bars or longer.

20-minute template:
Pop UserTracks 20 minute template.zip
This template is approximately 20 minutes of total recorded material at a tempo of 120bpm (the time increases with slower tempos, and decreases with faster tempos). With this template, in addition to everything in the 10-minute template, it also includes additional “fancy” chords such as m7b5, aug, etc. It also includes more material with maj, m & 7 chords for added variety in your UserTrack.

30-minute template:
Pop UserTracks 30 minute template.zip
This template is approximately 30 minutes of total recorded material at a tempo of 120bpm (the time increases with slower tempos, and decreases with faster tempos). With this template, in addition to everything in the 20-minute template, it also includes many more chord types, such as 7b9, m11, etc. It also includes commonly used slash chords, such as C/E, G/D, etc. Finally, it also includes some jazz chords used in a song context.