Ok. Still at it. I think that I have the Forte DXi thing down. Now I need to find out more about the MIME versus ASIO driver deal. When I initially used MIME I had a latency that was too much to use at all seriously. I downloaded ASIO4ALL driver and if memory serves me the latency went away and I was happy. Now, somehow or way, the same kind of crazy latency that I experienced with MIME is happening when using teh ASIO driver. I do not know of anything that I have changed since the latency seemed to be tamed but I have been doing alot of changing in the course of testing and learning. Alot of 'ings'.

So my current question is; is there another ASIO4ALL driver that I might want to try using with Forte DXI ? Is it possible that either PG Music of the Forte folks have either a recommmended ASIO driver for a nominal cost or that comes with the Forte DXI $40 package that I am not aware of? Any ideas on how I had thought I had dealt with the latency earlier with the switch from MIME to ASIO and now it is back?

Also, is it possible that with the latest version of BIAB on Windows 7 there is a bug where you cannot directly choose a new style but must do 'next' or 'previous' or 'previously used' style to get a new style? I suppose that at some point I will get every possible style in my 'previously used' styles pool but it is kind of tiresome paddling through every style sequentially using 'next style'.

Thanks very much,
Jim Lee