Additional clues to what is an acceptable post are "users of PG Music products (e.g. Band-in-a-Box or RealBand) " infers a PG Music product has been used on the posted song..

"Indicate which tracks were recorded by you, and which tracks were generated by Band-in-a-Box or RealBand." seems to infer a PG Music product has been used on the posted song.

"List other programs used in the production (Sonar, Cubase etc.)" again infers that a PG Music product as been used in the production of the posted song.

I noticed a post within the last day or so (maybe even this morning), that a new member created an account and posted a song in the User's Forum and which no PG Music product was used in the production of the song and several members placed comments in the reply section advising that the accepted convention is that a PG Music product is a requirement for posting there. I just attempted to review that post and it appears to have been removed as I can no longer locate it.

I agree with Keith's assessment that the particular line he refers to indicates it is optional and greys the clarity but the other lines I reference and replies to the new members post tilt the scales that the use of a PG Music product is required or at least it is the intent for the posts to contain and showcase PG Music products as well as the talent of the forum members.

I have seen others post covers and songs that do not contain BB/RB tracks in the off topic section.

Last edited by c_fogle; 08/11/14 08:35 PM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.