Thanks for the responses folks.

I'm using the 2014 version. I just picked it up today. And from what I see on the purchase page there isn't an option for me to go to the Ultrapluspak and I'm certainly not seeing anything for $149. lol. What am I missing here?

I've been producing music for over 30 years and yes, have also put 10s of 1000s of dollars into my studio. That's why I'm wondering, by looking at what BIAB and RealBand are offering me right now (very little with the $129 version), if it's worth it to upgrade or not.

I could just use RealBand as a basic DAW. No problem. But if that's the case then I just purchased another DAW. lol. I already have several on my machine. I purchased this product thinking it could cut down on my workload when producing drum tracks, for the most part. However, unless I shell out another - I don't even know how much because the purchase page is pretty confusing to me - I don't have that option.

Everything I try to load into RealBand or BIAB isn't available and spits out an error. That's a bit concerning at this point. What did I get for $129? A midi sampler? I create my own with C++. lol

Last edited by Strato; 08/25/14 06:50 PM.