Originally Posted By: LtKojak
I'm an user of BIAB since 2006 and I still have to experience a crash caused by a BIAB malfunction, across four different computer, at least eight versions of BIAB and four different WIndows versions.

I don't buy this guy can write code. For an expert he doesn't even mention a program that he currently uses. No workflow description? That's just not the attitude of an experienced music-maker and computer-savvy.

My take, he's just a troll passing by, and due to the fact that he couldn't get anybody to argue, he didn't stick around because nobody was feeding him. The people that frequent this board is far too polite and civil to engage in troll wars.

HTH,

I agree 100%.

I was going to ask him/her to list his computer specs and software but I then thought against it. If they have 10s of thousands of dollars invested and has many DAWs but can't figure out BiaB or RB, writes code but hasn't a clue to why things are supposedly crashing, then something is amiss!
At least in my mind.

You know you're getting old when a recliner and a heating pad is your idea of a hot date!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware