Originally Posted By: c_fogle
My computer was fine before I installed BIAB buddy. And I probably know a hell of a lot more about setting up a system than you do. I've been a programmer for 26 years. Are you even 26 years of age, let alone a programmer for that length of time?

The PG products messed up my PC and there was nothing wrong with it before they were introduced. Those are the facts. If that hurts your feelings because you're so enamored with BIAB and RealBand then too bad. Life sucks sometimes.

I've read reviews all over the internet that have mentioned these same issues with the PG products. Of course, the reviews were well hidden in Google search results, otherwise I would have found and read them before I was stupid enough to spend any money for this crap. I should have known better.

End of discussion. Talk amongst yourselves if you like, but I'm out of here.

That's too bad - I'm sure your computer is fine. I'm sure the problems you are having with the software could all be fixed. But that will require patience and a learning process you may not be willing to endure.

I've gotten more than a little upset myself from time to time, but over the years I have figured out what does and doesn't work for me.

For one thing I don't regard Real Band as a DAW, but rather as a tool to generate many different Real Tracks which I can export and then load into my DAW of choice for editing. The results I've gotten have been more than satisfying.

If you really want to learn how to use these programs, slow down a little bit and give people a chance to help you. When you get frustrated, find a way to let off steam, but don't blast the very people who are trying to help you.

Boyd
Win10 - 16GB-RAM - BiaB 2019 - Mixbus 4 - Slate Bundle - Komplete 10 - Ozone 8 - Neutron 2 - Waves Gold
Ample Sound Guitars & Basses - Pianoteq 6 - SSD5 - SD3 - JamStix 4 - Omnisphere - UVI Falcon - EastWest Play
Sonarworks Reference 4 -