Hi Rob. I was very pleased with the gate that comes with RealBand. Gates are very useful to eliminate low level background noise, ac buzz, guitar amp buzz, coughs, chair squeaks and such. That it is included free with RealBand makes it even better. It is quite easy to use as well.

I love the Audio Chord Wizard and if I can ever assist you with it in any way just give me a shout.

The ACW can be quirky but is manageable with practice. I usually choose to add silence to the first measure when prompted by a pop up to make a choice on how to handle the first measure not being properly calculated by the ACW scan. I also use the ACW within RealBand rather than the one in BiaB. I then save the RB file and open that in BiaB. Nearly every measure in BiaB chord chart will circled in red indicating the individual bar settings have been changed due to the tempo matching.

I download about 30 seconds of songs from YouTube that I knew the chords of and practiced with these short files to play with the different settings and choices to see how changing from the default settings affected the accuracy of the ACW. I have also used my own BiaB created songs to practice to help figure the best calibration settings against a BiaB song that I knew all of the parameters.

I'm glad you enjoyed the song. I appreciate your kind words.

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.