Hmm, just read this in preview and I see I'm coming across as a bit testy and frustrated - I apologise if this offends anyone, but I stand by what I'm saying.

Originally Posted By: jazzmammal

<snip>
There's still plenty of ground protection coming through the fully grounded 110v AC from the other devices.

With the greatest of respect Bob, that's BULL****

Here's why:

Let me see if I can make this very simple:
The ground path for the PC (when using a 2 prong adapter) is provided via the groud connection FROM the PC to the next device in the audio chain.

Now, in this particular case, the ONLY connection to the next device (which is the PAB) is the USB connection.

This means that the ONLY ground connection is ALSO through the USB cable. Forget ALL the other devices plugged into the power strip for the moment because the ONLY connection for the PC's ground is via the USB cable to the PAB and only then to the next devices that finally have a ground connection (the PAB and the mixer connected to it are double insulated - they have NO ground connection to the power strip anyway).

Therefore the ground connection can ONLY be coming from:
(a) Behry 4-ch. headphone amp,
(b) JBL PSW-D110 sub ins, and out of Xover to,
or
(c) Behry TRUTH B2031A active two-way monitors.

Provided THEY are all in the same power strip and not double insulated. BUT, remember, the ground FROM the PC is via that USB cable and IMHO it CANNOT carry sufficient current.

Bluntly, if anyone reading this cannot follow the circuit paths I'm describing without a drawing, then you have too little understanding of electrical paths to have an opinion.

Now, a caveat: IF, and ONLY IF, the ground connection from the PC was via actual AUDIO cables with reasonable current capacity grounds I would totally and absolutely agree with Mac, BUT THIS IS NOT THE CASE HERE!

--=-- My credo: If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing - just ask my missus, she'll tell ya laugh --=--
You're only paranoid if you're wrong!