I use macs mostly but audiophile is in a win.7 laptop. I sometimes look at music class materials on that box too. The media player seems klunky to me. At least on my box you have to leave the cursor on the start stop button then sometimes it will respond to the space bar. Also it's clumsy to move around in the class material. There don't seem to be many key commands that work to move around in the vid with one hand on guitar and one on the keys. Surely there is something better out there. If so I'd love to know what it is. Yesterday I got the free version of Flip For Mac. The bees knees. It's exactly what I've been searching for. The screen updates almost immeadiatly when you click in the wiper bar, and that video and audio. Anyone know of anything like that. It doesn't have to be free but well under 50 would be nice.

Ron

`15 Audiophile, Toshiba17", 3Mhz, 4gig ram, 500gig HD, Win7, Tascam 122mkII interface, Tascam 16 track 8 buss recording mixer, 2 Avalon747sps,CAD VX2 mic, AKG C1000s, mac and Digital Performer.