Noel,

A very well-written Christmas song! I could see this becoming a new classic. (Big Choir kind)... Seldom do you hear newly written Christmas songs that seem like they could "make it". This one has a chance... What an incredible thing THAT would be!

Nice use of a piano RT to give this real energy. The opening is quite nice - using just rhythm tracks to create an "opening feel" - did you have to "build" that? (I played it several times in a row, I liked it so much)

The piano interlude (solo/notes) going into the second verse... sweet - is that an additional RT? or did you play that?

And the piano chording going into the second chorus... did that "just happen" in the RT? or did you do something to make that happen????? (Super!!!)

The organ is a nice addition (RT?). And the bells (nice touch) where are they from?

Excellent mix. Solid, snappy drums. The bass is perfect. The piano centered (I believe) the way it should be (I think) - and loud and proud! Great vocal - sung like you mean it! I would have liked a "bigger reverb" for this particular song - but that is a personal preference.

A lot of care was taken in this production and mix - and it shows...

You need to take this recording to a church choir somewhere to record BIG, BIG background vocals!!! I hear it...I'm getting chills just considering that....

This is Top Notch.

(Great to see you "back"!!!)

floyd