First, unless you have gone in and changed which instruments play on which channels "Strings" is on the default of channel 6, not 5.

Second channels are for MIDI instruments, we are talking about REAL TRACKS not MIDI Instruments so immaterial which channel.

All that aside, I've loaded the RT 206 demo songs (each of them) and they all have Strings playing for me (they LOAD into the 5th position "Strings" in the BIAB MIXER but they are RT's not MIDI instruments.)

Larry

Edited update:

Info only - All 5 RT 206's do have/allow associated RealChart's so if/when you go into Real Band with a RT 206 set (e.g., you create a song with RT's from set 206 either from within BIAB and move it to RB or from within RB itself) it WILL generate a MIDI "mirror" of the RT 206 notes in Real Band, of course you have to tell RB this in preferences:

Options -> Preferences - > 7-Song Generation

last check box "When generating RealTracks also generate RealChart"

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 12/16/14 02:29 PM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20