Originally Posted By: gibson
No-el, No-el,

Sounds good to me, I am not one for traditional Christmas songs but I can see the appeal of this one. My dear departed Dad would have LOVED this and joined in with his idea of harmony crazy

I like the lead sheet in all your songs as I can read the notes whilst listening, it would be nice to have a left hand as well cool . I enjoy reading musical scores and getting the piece in my head

The Xmas song I have done this year is miles away from this traditional masterpiece!

Alyn

Hey Alyn,

It's always good to see you! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.

Apart from people singing me my own personalised Christmas songs, I also get my presents wrapped in peronsalised paper smile I don't know what my mother was thinking when she called me Noel! LOL!

I'm not promising anything but next time I write the music to one of my songs, I see if I can work out some kind of accompaniment for the left hand. That should be fun!

Thanks for listening. I appreciate the feedback. Your dad sounds like quite a character.

Enjoy Christmas,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024