Thanks again for all this wonderful information.

I DL'd Garage Band and my first impression is that it looks like fun.

I do want to use my external MIDI modules so I'll be investigating the interfaces too.

I have a couple of synths, a half dozen sound modules, and a couple of hardware samplers and that gives me access to a few thousand instrument sounds. For example I can choose for guitars 335, tele front pup, tele rear pop, strat, les paul, and dozens more different guitar tones. I also have 18 different standard drum kits, that many jazz, brush, electric and other kits as well. I have B3 organ that the leslie speed is controlled from one of the continuous controllers. I don't mind adding new sounds, but on the other hand, I don't want to lose any either.

Things have slowed down for the weekend though. The oil pressure gauge went on in my van on the way home from the Gig on Friday, so I had to rent a van for Saturday. I have gigs on Tuesday and Thursday so hopefully the problem is minor and can be fixed on Monday - renting vans is expensive and time consuming - missing a gig is not an option.

All future suggestions are also appreciated.

Thanks again,
Bob

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks