Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
So I've been listening to a bunch of the user showcase songs and wanted to say I think this is a stand out. I get the thread is a few months old, but I don't feel it doesn't deserve praise just because of that!

Great job all the way around.

Of course there are some things that could be tweaked, but show me a song on here that isn't that way.

Now for my question....what ever happened with this? Anything? I think there is some pretty good potential here!

If you want critique, let me know. I don't like just throwing it out there unless asked for. smile All for good of course!

Thanks for the kind remarks.

The song is making the rounds in Nashville in search of a publisher, and has received generally favorable reviews. It did make the “Ones To Watch” list in January on the N.S.A.I. “E.A.R.S' report, and I got a personal critique from Bart Herbison, the Executive Director of NSAI.

I received a lot of valid suggestions, and am aware that it could be greatly improved, but I feel that as a simple song demo it is adequate.

If nothing happens with the song, we will still be performing it on the 2015 90 dB Dive Bar World Tour, where it will be heard by tens of people. grin

Regards,

Bob