Wow, Joanne.. I can't believe I missed this one until now! This project is top-notch from start to finish!

yeah, I'm sure that you are tired of the learning curve regarding animation... but I think it turned out AMAZINGLY well! And I'm a little bit ticked that you stole my thunder, because I always figured that my first song would come with an animated video... but noooo, you and RSDEAN both had to beat me to it, so now there's no "ing" left in my long-anticipated "bling!"

I'm pretty sure this is the first showcase tune that contained timpani... so you've got a first there! Man, you're breaking new ground right and left in this project! And the timpani was used effectively IMO... sometimes they sound contrived, but I thought this application worked for me.

Regarding the TV idea inspired by Josie and Bob Dean's video: if you're gonna steal ideas, you picked the right team to zero in on! Above and beyond the song, they are both very good at the presentation! And your adaptation of the idea was very effective and added to the mood of your video (which I can't stop praising!)

Regarding the topic: some of the best songs are those that address universal themes with which we all identify... in that sense, this song is masterful! I've never heard the topic addressed in quite the same way, so your originality is right up front. I'd be willing to bet that this will be one of your most watched videos.

I think it is a most impressively managed project from start to finish! If you are half as proud of it as I am envious of it, then you are quite proud indeed!