Quote:
Can you show me where anyone said that, or even intimated that, in that thread?

I can, but am not going to single people out. That isn't my point at all here in the least. It very easy to look back at the thread and see. They identify themselves. Again, it's not about that thread. It's about my clarifying going forward.

Quote:
You have every right to beat a dead horse all day long. I will defend to the death your right to beat that dead horse.

As do you. Perhaps it would be more appropriate to beat said horse in a thread about beating dead horses?

Quote:
I also reserve my right to comment on the oppressively odious odor of said deceased equine. grin

I am being forward in saying I am at the point of getting frustrated. This beating a dead horse thing is going to far for me. I know you are semi-joking, and it is somewhat funny, but when it gets in the way and starts dominating the threads I am participating in, I feel maybe this isn't the place for me.

I am trying to learn how this forum works so that I can adequately express my opinions in a way that works here. That I am signing in to have the conversations I am in be hijacked to beating a dead horse is sucking the reason I am hear out of me.

I have commented very little on the songs in the user showcase because I am learning how people interact. Songs can be such a personal thing. I am here to help when I feel I can, and have a huge desire to learn.

If I am going to be mocked for my attempts to learn, there are other roads I should perhaps take. I am weight that.

I by no means think you are a bad person. I understand most of your posts are in jest...somewhat. Behind them, is also truth though.

I haven't been here long enough to know if this is something you do to many people, or if you are seeing an opportunity with me. In the previous thread, I believe it was more general. But to come to this thread and do it makes it a bit more personal.

I realize I don't have the experience many of the people here have. I am amazed by the talents I see displayed.

I do feel I have things to offer as well. I am using the program in ways I'm sure others have, but many don't. I think it's an amazing tool. I'm excited for it.

These threads also, can be an amazing too. But not if they are counter-productive to what I am trying to accomplish.

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.