The actual SIMPLE answer is: no one here really needs to because IK has already made one available!

All a SampleTank 2.5 user needs is: 1) SampleTank 2.5 (free or full), 2) the add-on OmniSynth 2, and 3) know how to use those two products, irrespective of any PG application like BIAB.

I think because PG has been providing the free SampleTank 2, when they could have simply told folks that there is a free one available and pointed folks to the IK MM site to obtain it, that somehow PG is ultimately responsible to explain how to use SampleTank and OmniSynth together to get GM.

PG provided HQ instruments that use (depend) on the ST DXi for playback of the samples could have installed ST DXi ONLY and "hid" it from other uses within BIAB. Like some plugins provided by Cakewalk that will not work outside Cakewalk (i.e, exclusive to CW), or Mixcraft provided VB3 and a few other plugs that only work within Mixcraft, etc.

Larry

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 05/29/15 04:20 PM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20