Hello,

I'm a pedal steel player and use BIAB every day... what I can't seem to figure out is how to get some simple scales played by a single instrument to practice with and help intonation etc.

Let me try to explain... the one I've built is just a Major scale.

It is played on the piano and the scale is just half notes straight up the scale and back down. I worked this out by doing a midi recording with my keyboard (the simple recording) and then went into the notation and moved the notes to where I wanted them.

Does anyone have tracks of just scales... doesnt need a backing... doesnt need to be a real instrument...could be midi.. or know where I can find a bunch of scales i can put in to tracks to practice?

Sorry.. sort of hard to explain... I just want to hit play and have the piano (or some instrument) playing a single note scale up and down... major, minor, dorian, harmonic minor, etc would all be GREAT. I COULD do it the way I did it with the first scale but it is laborious and tedious... I'm sure theres a better way or that maybe someone has already done it...

Thanks so much!
Josh