That makes perfect sense. I have gotten sucked into things like that before. Then as being a wise person if you spend money and don't make nothing back it is wise to abandoned the idea. Now as far as BIAB and recording studios, I enjoy the craft of writing, creation, and not having to pay anything to record it. I do a lot of songs that I keep private, and they only fall on the ears of family and friends, but I paid a heavy price for some of the things that I have, but I sure do have a lot of fun, so I guess you can say it is sustainable. I have 3 versions of BIAB, I have cakewalk music creator, I have 4 8 track digital studios, a marshal stack, 5 guitars and an awesome piano, and 3 different keyboards. I enjoy every one of these things, so I can say that they are all sustainable. But As far as Taxi nope, not going to happen. I got involved with other things like you said, and there was an awful lot of money going out and nothing happened. I was a fool to believe their lies once, but never again. Thanks for your 2 cents.

Music is an expression that is a universal language, Never criticize anybody to harshly. They need time to grow but when they do, they do. Always be kind in what you say and do because the man upstairs is watching.