Citaat:

I own the 2009 ULTRA on usb hard drive (non audiophile) and was considering upgrading to 2009.5 audiophile, seems like a good time to do it...

I contacted support and was told the cost would be 529 USD.....seems really expensive, is that correct.

Seems like a good time for PG to offer customers an incentive to go from non audiophile to audiophile...

cheers

Wiz

I own BiaB 2009 everything PAK and had the same question mailed to the salespeople. Though the answer was very quickly returned (great service !), it did find it very strange to see the price I had to pay for the upgrade (US$ 529).
I am most willing to pay for upgrades. And the upgrade to 2009.5 with the new RT's is priced fairly. I also don't mind to pay an additional price for the upgrade from WMA files to the exact same files in WAV.
But $440 seems a bit ridiculous to me! ($529(upgrade 2008 to audiophile)-$99 (upgrade summerpak) = $440 (for upgrading WMA to WAV!)

I would very much like to see a (fairly priced) upgrade option from WMA to WAV.

Still: BiaB is a fantastic and powerfull piece of software, second to none!

By the way: can anyone point me to the differences between SummerplusPAK and the Ultraplus PAK? The only difference to me seems to be the HDD. (that goes for people who allready have the EverythingPAK that is....)

Last edited by Mike sings; 08/25/09 08:41 AM.