Hi,
I ordered the BIAB 2016 Audiophile upgrade a few days ago and I am looking forward to receiving my new Realtrack packed hard drive any day now. I have a few question about the 49 PAK though and specifically the Realtracks contained therein.

1) Will these bonus Realtracks come pre-installed on my new hard drive along with the rest of the Audiophile realtracks or do I have to download them? I am pretty sure that I should have got some bonus realtracks with the 2015 upgrade last year but looking now they are not on the Audiophile drive so I guess that I should have downloaded them?

2) Also what happens to the realtracks from the 49 PAKs of prior BIAB versions when a new version of BIAB gets released? Do they get rolled into the base set of Realtracks for that new release or are they permanently separated from the core product? (meaning that nobody can ever get access to purchase them again as each bonus track set is only ever offered during the special offer launch period for a new release - this would seem to be a waste).

3) Finally do I just install the bonus realtracks into the main BIAB realtracks directory? I tend to wipe this main realtracks directory and reinstall it with each new version that I buy but if it contains Bonus Realtracks that won't be re-delivered again then I will have to rethink this strategy (maybe keep a separate directory with a copy of all the Bonus Realtracks and recopy that in to the main directory each release?).

If anyone can shed any light on any of the above I would be most grateful.

BTW I am absolutely stoked by the range and quality of the new Realtracks in BIAB 2016 - the demos sound amazing! Well done all at PG Music!

Regards, Aubrey

If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.