I seem to have got the Voicelive 2 working okay now with BIAB 2016. I tried it live and forgot that my guitar effects were connected. Wammo, It changed the Voicelive and the Nova. Nice vocals and weird detuned guitar (lol) My fault and quite entertaining.

The only issue I seem to be getting and that I will test today is that the midi channel dialog box doesn't seem to save what would appear to be global settings. I set the midi channels in several places to zero or one, clicked on the save button which saves a setup file and then found it had reverted back to the original settings. I need to go back to the previous 2016 install to be sure that's not the problem and play around with saving settings a bit more to be sure.

Assuming that is ok, basically all good now. You really get into the swing of using the midi continuous change commands through the songs. I'm still trying to work out the more complex options like changing levels in various effect options. eg degree of reverb or type of reverb when you switch on reverb. Eventually I'll make a list. Some I've memorized already 110 at 127 for harmony 117 at 127 for delay (lol). The step option on the Voicelive 2 is very powerful as it allows you to chain different patch settings. So all I really need to do is call in steps.

Last edited by lambada; 12/13/15 09:42 PM.

Windows 10 Home 20H2 Build 19042.487
BIAB 2021 (Build 818)
Intel(R) Core(TM), i3-4160, CPU @3.60 GHz RAM 16 GB, 64 Bit X64-based processor
Zoom UAC-2 (USB 3 interface-built in midi)
VoiceLive 3 Extreme, Sputnik Valve Condenser Mic