OK, we are starting to get in the deep end of the pool. That's a good thing. However, I would like to focus us:

Not so much on the Sound Module aspects but more on the Midi Data Itself.

If you are a top notch Talent and you have a quality midi controller or Keyboard, than your midi data can shine (Super Midi Tracks are the case in point). That is not me.

However, when your midi has been generated by a computer program (such as BIAB or countless files available on the web), I think we are all in agreement, there is something missing. Granted, not so much for a rhythm instrument buried in a mix, but for a soloist midi track - something missing indeed.

I want my drums and piano to sparkle as though they are soloists. Midi data can do that, but it has got to be done by Talent. Hence, I got to pay the price. I think the EZKeys material is a source for that material and am about to pull the trigger to find out for sure.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper