Josie,

I asked Nina Gerber which additional songs that Mike backed Kate Wolf on. Here's Nina's reply just moments ago:

Hey Don,

I’m [not] sure of the exact songs, but can you look up Kate’s record “A Poet’s Heart”? That’s the recording he is on. I know he played on Slender Thread, probably on All He Ever Saw Was You. But it’s been so long, I can’t really remember.

Yes, things are crazy busy these. I guess that’s a good problem.

Hope you are well.

Nina

I am hoping to have Nina back you on your beautiful Kate Wolf covers. Wooden gnat kick the slats outta my crib? She's very busy right now but that goal for you is never for from my mind and heart.

Donny, your badly bent Oyrish cyber dad.

PS: Do you have Kate's "Poet's Heart" album? I'm checking YT right now. I am confident that Mike makes Kate even more radiant. What a wordsmith she was!

PPS: Actually, Mike finally succumbed to prostate cancer on the day before his 74th birthday, December 29th, 2012.

The list of recording artists that Mike backed reads like the "Who's Who" of popular music without regard for genre. He backed such great ladies as Emmylou Harris; Dolly Parton; Linda Ronstadt; then Blues artists equally well.

Mike's album "8 String Swing" demonstrates versatility as an artist.

R.I.P., my dear friend!

Don