I moved up from 2010.5 to 2015. While running it, and trying to get the program to recognize the disk I keep my Real Tracks folder on, I was prompted to erase "unnecessary files." I believe they may have been all m4a's? Anyway, I read up on it and PG Music says that starting with version 2011 they eliminated the need for a lot of audi files that used to be needed. I hit the button to purge the folder. Back in 2010 the Real Tracks ran from Set 1 to Set 101.
when the operation was done, it said that 70GB of files had been eliminated! Seems like a lot. Now when I try to play my old files I mostly get silence and the occasional instrument that pops through. I AM GUESSING this is attributable to the deletion of so many files.
So, do I have to re-install the old 1-101 files in their entirety and hope that the new Real Tracks (which are probably stripped down) will work?

Did anyone else have this problem when this new feature became available? Any suggestions?
I am running a 2015 MacBook Pro that is running El Capitan. El Capitan was running my BIAB sessions perfectly before this.

Last edited by kevinlamb; 03/19/16 06:57 PM.